Video Footage

This is just a quick post to link to some video of Alex if you are interested. He is healthy, growing quickly, and is now sleeping through the night pretty often.

During the day, he alternates between feeding and napping with happy playful and grumpy phases in between. He gets a lot of stimulation from Becky and can sometimes be quite responsive, vocal and curious. 

You'll see a lot of that in some of the video clips, of which there are about 35. You'll also see a lot of the day-to-day stuff that has become part of our routine now. I'll continue adding more clips and photos in the future. I decided to upload them to Google Photos, which seems to work ok for this.

And speaking of photos, I added some more photos to the album I posted here before if you want to see them. But hopefully the video shows some of his cuteness that we never seem to be able to capture in photos.

Here is the link to the videos.

Here is the link to the photos.

Enjoy!


Comments